- Moved to a new home
- Became a groomsman
- Started using xlog to write blogs
- Tried to record small joys in life
- Translated technical articles selected for weekly
- Spent a long time alone in a strange city
- Participated in a hackathon and received a grant and prize money
- AI applications are blooming everywhere
- Started running and playing table tennis again
- Missed several high-return investment opportunities
- Became a partner
- Gained some followers on social media
- Explored photography for a while
- Participated in a printmaking event
- Experienced some unsuccessful relationships
- "On the Right Bank of the Argun River"
- "Words about the World: Ye Jiaying's Commentary Edition"
- "Using Oneself as a Method"
- "Immersed in the Matter"
- "Building the Second Brain"
It has been a long time since the last output of the previous article. During this time, I have hardly posted anything on social media. However, looking back at the content I outputted throughout 2023, it is more than previous years.
I read the summary I wrote at this time last year again, and certain moments and events are constantly repeating. Sometimes, a sudden sense of fear would surge up, and I am afraid of being stuck in the same place in my daily life. I always silently tell myself to be more confident, not the kind of confidence that is displayed externally, but the inner tranquility and certainty.
Looking back at the past year, there were many times when I would feel distressed because I wasted excellent opportunities, and there were also times when I would feel self-satisfied because I achieved a little success. I would feel anxious and restless when I couldn't solve a problem, and I would be excited when a good idea suddenly came up. I would yearn for love because of a lyric, and I would often sigh, "Loneliness is the norm of life."
It is difficult for me to say what my goals are for the new year, but I just hope to have more experiences, more outputs and thoughts, and to bravely take on responsibilities. There is no need to reminisce about the beautiful moonlight last night, because the sun will rise as usual every day.